A Simple Line of Reasoning
We have been able to serve a wide range of prestigious clients because individuals in key positions saw the extraordinary possibilities of a simple line of reasoning:
- - People are more productive and satisfied when they are in jobs that make use of their MAPs—their motivated strengths.
- - Organizations and teams function more productively when they understand and make use of motivated strengths.
- - Poor performance is often a result of poor job fit, or poorly managing one's motivated strengths.
- - The cost of poor job fit, or poorly managing oneself, is enormous to the company as well as for the individual.
- - As people understand SIMA and MAPs, they become more effective managers of themselves and others.